Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scrapbook & Papercrafting Flea Market & Tag Sale

We're busy getting stuff ready for the sale
Mark your calendars because some of my crafty friends and I are having a SALE you won't want to miss! As you might know I've been teaching scrapbooking and papercraft classes for awhile.  Being a teacher means I buy and use stuff in BULK QUANTITY. I usually try to cull the inventory a few times a year, but it's been awhile since I've given it a good thinning so I decided to host a flea market!

I've got some other crafty peeps & teachers selling at this event, so I'm expecting a good variety of stuff. Some of it will be new in package, some nearly new or gently used. There will be kits, tools, alterables, and who knows what else. There may be some newer releases in the mix along with older lines (who knows, we may just have that now hard-to-find item you've been searching for), but everything we sell will be in good, usable condition.

So, here are the deets...

What      
 Scrapbook & Papercrafting Flea Market/Tag Sale
 where one crafter's trash is another crafter's treasure

When
 Friday 4/27 and Saturday 4/28 - 8 am until 2pm
 (Come early for the best selection!)

Where
 My home (if you don't know or remember where I live, shoot me an email at: cindyDOTfahrbachATgmailDOTcom- use the proper symbols - I'm trying to thwart the spambots here.)

Hope to see you there and be sure to tell your crafty friends!

No comments: