Thursday, May 3, 2012

On the Road Again - This Time for National Scrapbook Day


PaperCraft Princess "mini" boutique
PaperCraft Princess is on the road to a 2-day NSD crop in Orange County, so I've been polishing up the display and making sure I've got lots of goodies for the lovely ladies who will be cropping the hours away. I love a good long crop myself and the only thing to put a damper on the day is when I find out I've forgotten to bring or run out of some basic necessity. This is especially frustrating when the crop isn't being held at a scrapbook store. So for the croppers this weekend who will be in a recreation hall, I'm their "go-to gal" for all those little necessities like ink and adhesive. It makes me so happy when I can help save the crafting day for a fellow scrapbooker!

Hotel Event


Now, for a little personal plug: If you're in the Southern California area and you need a small temporary papercrafting "store" at your next crop, keep me in mind. You can see from these photos that the boutique can scale up or down depending on your needs and available space.

Contact me at:
cindyDOTfahrbachATgmailDOTcom (replace those all-caps words with the actual symbols)

No comments: