Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Winter Holiday Shopping Extravaganza


This Saturday PaperCraft Princess is setting up shop in the lovely City of Orange for a "Winter Shopping Extravaganza" that will host a variety of vendors. Some of the vendors (like myself) will be offering handmade items #shophandmade #shoplocal


Those of you who are familiar with PaperCraft Princess are used to seeing mainly supplies in my shop. (That is the point of why I bring my little boutique to private [ie non-store] cropping events -- as a source for items you may run out of or have forgotten to bring with you.)

My booth at this weekend's craft fair will be a little different (no supplies!) I'll be selling lots of samples from past classes and projects done for various design team assignments. So what does that include? There will be mini albums (paper bag albums and chipboard albums), there will be tags and altered items, there will be LOTS of general occasion greeting cards.

In addition to all the papercrafting goodness, I'm also debuting handcrafted crocheted scarves and infinity cowls in different colors and patterns. Here are just a few:






I'll be running two specials this weekend:

  • First, all papercrafting items are BUY 2 - GET 1 FREE (free item is of equal or lesser value); and
  • Second, crocheted items are BUY 1 - GET 1 at 50% off on all items


The Winter Holiday Shopping Extravaganza is a two-day indoor event that takes place this weekend from 11am to 4pm both days. Unfortunately, I am only able to be there on Saturday.

I sure hope that I see you there!

Park Royale Mobile Home Park Clubhouse
300 N. Rampart St., Orange, CA 92868
December 6th and 7th
11:00 AM until 4:00 PM 

Cross streets are Chapman Ave. and the 5 freeway, very near to UCI Medical Center, and south of Anaheim Stadium.

No comments: